- HARRY W. “WIS” LAUGHLIN III may be the only tax, legal and estate professional that you ever need. He has over 35 years in private practice. Wis specializes in reducing legal and tax costs. He cares.
- YOUR BUSINESS LAWYER. Wis can advise you on how to start your business, how to operate your business with WIN-WIN CONTRACTS and how to buy or sell your business. WIN-WIN CONTRACTS create smooth hassle-free relationships with vendors and customers, thus enhancing your profits. Wis spent 6 years as in-house counsel and CFO of a national software company where he negotiated with Fortune 500 companies. such as IBM, Wells Fargo and even the Federal Reserve Bank.
- YOUR TAX LAWYER: He prepares your TAX RETURNS so that you pay the lowest legal taxes. Wis created Tax Mastery©, a state of the art program that suggests tax strategies and tells you how much they save you.
- YOUR ESTATE LAWYER Wis cares. He helps you prepare your estate plan with ease and effectiveness. His custom drafted REVOCABLE LIVING TRUSTS PACKAGES avoid Conservatorships and Probate, and are kind to your family.
- YOUR MENTOR AND SPEAKER. Do you have a group that needs to know about these matters? Wis LOVES TO SPEAK to groups on tax, business or estate matters. He teaches lawyers, CLUs, CPAs and Investment Advisors. He guarantees that he can entertains and educate your group and he is anything but boring.
- Wis’s favorite sayings:
- ⊗ As a tax attorney, I am not your accountant. I am your advocate.
⊗ As a former IRS lawyer, I have inside knowledge.
⊗ Instead of telling you you can’t do it, I show you how to do it.
⊗ As a former corporate counsel, I’ve negotiated with some of the largest U.S. companies.
⊗ As your mentor, I can teach you how to use my strategies.
⊗ I provide ease and effectiveness in the most convoluted areas.
WIS’S HONORS & EDUCATION
- In Martindale-Hubbell. Wis’s peers have given him the highest possible rating in legal ability and ethics: AV Preeminent in his fields.
- Wis has been selected as a 2017-2021 SUPER LAWYER in taxation.
- Wis was a tax attorney in the IRS Interpretative Division in Washington, D.C. where he answered questions of national importance.
- He is one of few Accredited Estate Planners in the Memphis Estate Planning Council.
- Wis holds business and law degrees from the University of Tennessee. He was a member of Omicron Delta Kappa and Beta Gamma honorary fraternities.
- He attended the Georgetown University Law Center Masters of Law in Taxation program.
- Wis is a licensed to practice in Tennessee and the District of Columbia.
- ARTIST, MUSICIAN – Wis is an award winning wood sculptor and loves playing piano. He thinks “outside the box.” See Wis’s works of art.
- See Wis’ LINKEDIN PROFILE