Revolutionary tax savings. Wis Laughlin, a 2018 Super Lawyer in taxation and a former IRS attorney with over 35 years’ experience, has created Tax Mastery© (“TM”), the most effective tax planning program on the planet! If you want to master your taxes, give Wis a call – (901) 507-4274.
Wis’s Tax Mastery© helps you master your taxes better than any other approach. How? Technology. TM is an Excel program created by Wis that analyzes your tax numbers and gives you strategies that result in the lowest legal taxes on your tax return. You receive a written report that you can consult throughout the year. Because TM is driven by Wis:
- TM is professional and it is up to date.
- TM is personal: it shows your tax savings.
- TM is extensive and advises you on all affected years.
- TM even shows you how to avoid audits.
Tax Mastery is professional advice. TM comments are not picked by the computer. Wis uses his professional judgment to select your advice from the Tax Mastery© database. The database contains over 350 comments and is growing as Wis collects more from nationally recognized tax sources like Bloomberg Tax, Kiplinger, Lexis and many others. Tax Mastery© uses daily updates from these sources.
Tax Mastery is personal advice. TM analyzes your numbers and TM explains how you can save taxes using strategies suggested in the TM report. TM calculates your tax savings from each strategy. TM gives you tips and warns you of traps that affect you.
Tax Mastery is extensive advice. To produce your TM report, Wis reviews the entire Tax Mastery© database. TM covers deductions, credits, all kinds of taxes and the current year and more. With this comprehensive approach, Wis finds more strategies and is able to save taxes for virtually every client who can save taxes.
Imagine getting this kind of advice:
TAX MASTERY for John Doe
● My initial calculations show that you are getting a $3,500 refund.
$ I identified $5,400 or more in possible tax savings, below, marked “$”.
● The Lifetime Learning credit for a joint filer phases out between $114,000 and $134,000.
$ You can contribute up to $15,000 to a SEP, saving $3,750.
● The last dollar of your regular income is taxed at 25.%, so reducing income by $1,000 saves you $250.
SCHEDULE A – ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS
● In 2018 your standard deduction on a joint return will be $24,000
● Your actual itemized deductions — taxes, interest, charities and work were $26,500.
● You save $250 if you increase charitable deductions by $1,000.
● For your Adjusted Gross Income, the average state and local taxes were $6,397.
$ By proving an additional $10,000 in sales taxed purchases, you save roughly $222 in taxes.
SCHEDULE C , E, F & k-1 – BUSINESSES, FARMS
● Your business profits are taxed at 38.5%, so a $1,000 deduction saves you $385.
● The IRS table gives you $2,250 in sales tax and so assumes ($25,327 in sales taxed purchases).
$ Adding tax planning and preparation costs of $750 to your business, saves you $111 in taxes.
NEW: Wis can now forecast your 2018 tax liability using Intuit Proseries Professional. This capability is particularly important since the IRS admits that its withholding form, W-4, is inaccurate, so you can’t tell whether you will end up with a refund or tax due in 2018 much less how much. Find out what you are missing!
- For a taste of TM get a *FREE ½ hour Consultation*.
- If you want more, you can buy a full, written TM report (less than $300).
- Some clients want a tax forecast of their taxes (less than $500).
- For maximum tax savings retain Wis’s tax preparation services which come with TM.
For an appointment, select Contact Wis.