Revolutionary tax savings. Wis Laughlin, a 2017-2020 Super Lawyer in taxation and a former IRS attorney with over 35 years’ experience, has created Tax Mastery© (“TM”), the most effective tax planning program on the planet! If you want to master your taxes, give Wis a call – (901) 218-7820.
With Tax Mastery© Wis helps you MASTER your taxes better. How? Technology and expertise. TM is an Excel program, VBA driven, created by Wis that analyzes your tax numbers and gives you strategies that result in the lowest legal taxes on your tax return. You receive a written report that you can consult throughout the year. Because TM is driven by Wis:
- TM is professional – designed by Wis.
- TM is personal: it uses your numbers to calculate your tax savings.
- TM is thorough. Wis reviews over 330 factors to avoid missing anything.
- TM is up to date. Wis reads the Bloomberg Tax Daily Tax Report.
- TM even shows you how to avoid audits.
Tax Mastery is professional advice. TM comments are not picked by the computer. Wis uses his professional judgment to select your advice from the Tax Mastery© database.
Tax Mastery is personal. TM analyzes your numbers from your tax return and explains how you can save taxes. TM calculates your tax savings from each strategy. TM gives you tips and warns you of traps that affect you.
Tax Mastery is thorough. Wis reviews the entire Tax Mastery© database to select your report. TM covers deductions, credits, all kinds of taxes and the current and later years. With this comprehensive approach, Wis finds more strategies and is able to save taxes for virtually every client who can save taxes.
Wis updates Tax Mastery using nationally recognized tax sources like Bloomberg Tax Daily Tax Report, Kiplinger, Lexis and many others.
Imagine getting advice like the following example:
TAX MASTERY for John Doe
● My initial calculations show that you are getting a $3,500 refund.
$ I identified $5,400 or more in possible tax savings, below, marked “$”.
● The Lifetime Learning credit for a joint filer phases out after $XXX,000.
$ You can contribute up to $15,000 to a SEP, saving $3,750.
● The last dollar of your income is taxed at 25%, so $1,000 deducted saves $250.
SCHEDULE A – ITEMIZED DEDUCTIONS
● In 2019 your standard deduction on a joint return is $24,400
● Your actual itemized deductions, taxes, interest, and contributions were $26,500.
● You save $250 if you increase charitable deductions by $1,000.
● For your Adjusted Gross Income, the average state and local taxes were $6,397.
$ By proving an additional $10,000 in sales taxed purchases, you save $222.
SCHEDULE C , E, F & k-1 – BUSINESSES, FARMS
● Your business profits are taxed at 38.5%, so a $1,000 deduction saves you $385.
● The IRS sales tax table gives you $2,250, assuming $25,327 in sales taxed purchases.
$ Adding tax planning and preparation costs of $750 to your business, saves you $111 in taxes.
NEW: Wis can now forecast your 2020 tax liability. This capability is particularly important since the IRS admits that its withholding form, W-4, is inaccurate, so you can’t tell whether you will end up with a refund or tax due in 2020, much less how much. Find out what you are missing!
- For a taste of TM call Wis for a *FREE ½ hour Consultation* 901 507-4274.
- Also available is a written TM report, a tax forecast of what you owe, and, for maximum tax savings Wis’s tax preparation services.
For an appointment, select Contact Wis.