Revolutionary tax preparation. Wis, a former IRS attorney with over 35 years experience at beating the IRS, is armed with Tax Mastery© (“TM”), the most advanced tax planning program on the planet!
Wis ‘s Tax Mastery© software masters your taxes better. How?
- TM provides you a written plan on how to pay the lowest legal taxes.
- TM calculates and analyses your numbers.
- TM actually shows you the dollar savings from his advice.
- TM advises you on the tax return being prepared and on later years’ taxes.
- Wis updates Tax Mastery© as tax laws change using daily updates from nationally recognized tax reporters like Bloomberg Tax, Kiplinger, Lexis and many other professional sources.
- TM even shows you how to avoid audits.
Why is TM superior? Simple. Wis programs Tax Mastery© using Excel and Visual Basic so it can calculate the effect of TM’s advice on your tax return. With a TM written report, you can refer back to TM throughout the year. TM contains hundreds of valuable tax ideas found in nationally recognized tax reporters.
Tax Mastery is professional advice. TM comments are not picked mechanically by a computer program like Turbotax. Wis uses his professional judgment to select the advice you receive.
Tax Mastery is personal advice. By analyzing your numbers TM explains how you can save taxes using your tax rates, exemptions, percentages, limits, thresholds, and phase-outs. TM makes you aware of tips and traps that affects you. TM calculates your tax savings from each idea.
Tax Mastery is complete advice. In producing your TM report, Wis reviews the entire Tax Mastery© database, over 300 factors – not just deductions, but different types of taxes and credits, for the year of the return and surrounding years, checking each to see if it applies to you, and so he seldom misses traps and opportunities. With this exhaustive approach of TM, Wis is able to save taxes for virtually every client. For example, see 268 AGI SchA, B.
Find out what you are missing! Contact Wis.
- For a taste of TM get a *FREE ½ hour Consultation*.
- If you want more, you can buy a full, written TM report (less than $300).
- Some clients want a tax forecast. an actual forecast of their taxes (less than $500).
- For maximum tax savings retain Wis’s tax preparation services which comes with TM.
For an appointment, select Contact Wis.