As a tax attorney, am I too expensive for you? Not if your tax return contains any of the following. In that case, you will save far more taxes than I cost you:
Schedule A — itemized deductions: tax, mortgage interest, charitable, employee deductions
Schedule B or D — significant investments,
Schedule C or F — a business or farm of your own,
Schedule E — rental properties, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM ME? You get:
- federal and state tax returns, using Intuit “Proseries,” professional tax software.
- a written Tax Mastery© plan on how to save taxes, using my custom program.
- answers you can depend on, backed by Bloomberg Law & Taxes research engines used by the largest law and accounting firms.
- my monthly WealthWISe e-letter — personal mentoring on how to control your taxes
WHY USE ME, INSTEAD OF OTHERS?
- Tax law is Law. I am a tax lawyer, licensed in Tennessee and the District of Columbia. I am a former IRS tax lawyer with over thirty-five years of experience.
- I studied tax law at the University of Tennessee Law School and Georgetown.
- I created my Tax Mastery© software, which allows me to analyze your tax numbers and provide you with written advice on how to pay the lowest legal taxes.
- See what my clients have to say in Testimonials.
Turbotax is not the answer! The Tax Court has upheld large IRS penalties against taxpayers using Turbotax, saying that Turbotax is no guarantee of accuracy!
A CPA or tax service? Many tax preparers are part time and so not have expert tax training. Less than 25% of the CPA exam is on taxes. Not all CPAs are tax experts. Make sure yours is!
If you are ready to take control of your taxes, check out !1040 + C + E_17o_CC.