Your tax return is a candidate for our tax return system if it contains:
Schedule A — itemized deductions: tax, mortgage interest, charitable, employee deductions
Schedule B or D — significant investments,
Schedule C or F — a business or farm of your own,
Schedule E — rental properties, corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, trusts.
If so, my professional tax preparation and planning will more than pay for itself. In fact, as a former IRS lawyer with more than 35 years experience, I am so confident that I can improve your taxes that, for FREE, I will review your last return and meet with you for a free 1/2 hour consultation.
WHAT DO YOU GET FROM ME? You get:
- Your federal tax return and state return in any state, using Intuit “Proseries,” professional tax software.
- an easy to understand written plan on how to reduce your taxes, generated with my custom Tax Mastery © program.
- You get answers you can depend on, backed by my experience and professional tax research engines used by the largest law and accounting firms.
- A monthly WealthWISe e-letter — personal mentoring on how to control your taxes
WHY USE ME, INSTEAD OF OTHERS?
- Tax law is Law. I am a tax lawyer, licensed in Tennessee and the District of Columbia. I am a former IRS tax lawyer with over thirty-five years of experience as a tax lawyer.
- I studied tax law at the University of Tennessee Law School and Georgetown.
- I programmed tax preparation software that was accepted by the IRS, using Excel. I likewise created my Tax Mastery© software, which allows me to analyze your tax numbers and provide you with written advice on how to pay the lowest legal taxes.
- See what my clients have to say in Testimonials.
Turbotax is not the answer! The Tax Court, in several recent cases, upheld large IRS penalties against taxpayers using Turbotax, saying that Turbotax is no guarantee of accuracy!
A CPA or tax service? Not all tax preparers can do a good job. Most are part time and many have minimal tax training. Less than 25% of the CPA exam is on taxes. Not all CPAs are tax experts. Make sure yours is!