Welcome to tax season! I believe that I have the most easy and effective tax preparation system available. I guarantee that my clients will pay the lowest legal taxes with the least effort and reasonable tax preparation fees. You get:
- Preparation by me, a Super Lawyer in taxation, former IRS, with over 35 years experience.
- Intuit’s Proseries Professional software, which provides a !Tax Organizer+ to make sure you don’t miss a thing! (Intuit is the maker of Turbotax and Quickbooks). Ongoing clients receive a Tax Organizer that shows you your prior year entries.
- I and only I offer my clients Tax Mastery© my custom tax program that shows them how to pay the lowest legal taxes.
Contact Wis for a FREE, a half hour consultation demonstrating your tax savings
Some tips on how to pay the lowest legal taxes and tax preparation fees:
- Use me or a TAX professional with equivalent expertise.
- Provide me with a completed Tax Organizer with all required documents: W-2’s, Form 1099’s, Form 1095-A, etc. Don’t send documents piecemeal.
- Round entries to the nearest dollar.
- Meet personally with me to discuss needed decisions.
- Provide birthdays for taxpayers and dependents.
- Review all credit card and checking statements for tax-related items.
- Don’t duplicate tax information that you send me.
- If you give me a list that adds up to an entry in the Organizer, explain it.
- If you buy or sell an investment or a business asset, list its date purchased cost, selling price and sale date. For real estate provide settlement sheets.
- List each charitable gift and date, its cost, the name of charity and its address.
- Provide closing statements for new or refinanced mortgage loans.
- Report your business’s revenue and expenses on the Business Income page.
- For each rental property identify its cost, when first rented, rent and expenses separately.
- For each business vehicle, enter business mileage and total mileage.
- For dependent care, list the provider’s name, tax number & address.