Business, tax and estate laws are complex.
Knowledge is essential
Ask Wis to speak to your group.
Wis is a tax and estate expert and a professionally trained speaker. That means that he can entertain your group while enlightening them on dry subjects. His favorite statement is: You cannot know all these laws but I can teach you what’s important to you! He is your mentor. You will understand what is important to you.
“I learned more from Wis in one conversation than I learned from my CPA in the last 5 years.” Dusty Nix, owner of aircraft rental business.
Watch and enjoy:
Wis is an expert. He is a tax and estate attorney that has practiced law and taught other lawyers for over 35 years. He is a 2017-19 Super Lawyer, an Accredited Estate Planner, a former IRS attorney and a former Daily News columnist. About me.
Wis is fun! He is a professionally trained speaker. Tax rules can be boring but he is not boring. Wail ’til he shares his stories about the trials and triumphs of him and his clients. He guarantees that you will learn and be entertained!
“He explains difficult concepts so that I can understand them and am satisfied.” says Bob Laster, Manager of ExecNet at FedEx Services.
Wis is popular! His biggest fans:
- The Memphis Bar Association has sponsored and entrusted Wis with continuing legal education classes every year for more than five years. Wis is the lawyer’s lawyer and he advises lawyers, investment advisors and accountants.
- The Memphis Investors Group has asked Wis back several times to talk about revocable living trusts, rental properties, and AirBNB.
- Nonprofessionals find Wis enlightening and enjoyable. For example companies reward their employees with lunch’n’learns by Wis. He recently spoke on “A Question of Law,” Judge Kay Robilio’s television show (she sent him a thank you note). He has spoken to employees of Federal Express, Varco Prudent, First Touch Payment Solutions and at SCORE, Kiwanis, Rotary, BBB, and various radio and television shows. Do a favor for your group. Get Wis!
What is on the menu? Some of the most popular talks:
- Revocable living trusts. Wis’s most popular talk — how to be kind to your family.
- Business Tax Wisardry. Wis’s next most popular talk — how to be kind to you business by paying the lowest legal taxes.
Diane & David Bowling of Commercial Construction and Renovation, LLC , Jackson, TN, said about my tax preparation: “Thank you! You truly are a “Super Lawyer.”
- Give the IRS the Old One-Two. Surefire tax saving strategies for One — small businesses and Two — their owners.
- Saving Taxes with Airbnb. Airbnb is different from other real estate investments. Wis explains to how to achieve the greatest tax savings and how to avoid the danger of the self-employment tax.
YOU CAN’T BEAT THIS DEAL
Call now. Wis normally charges $350 per hour for his services, but for a limited time for a qualified group, the price is negotiable. Call NOW to book Wis. (901) 218-7820 Contact Wis
WHAT ELSE DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT WIS?
“Besides being extremely knowledgeable, he is great at involving the audience in his presentations. Wis has definitely enlightened me about tax and contract law.” John Robertson, Principal, Cash Solutions.