Now that we have “tax reform,” taxes and estate law are more confusing than ever! Wis Laughlin as “Super Lawyer and a professionally trained speaker can entertain your group and show you the ropes in these fields. You will achieve understanding and control over your tax return, wills, trusts and other estate matters. You can be sure the government will get less and your family will get more of your hard earned money. See what I mean
Wis is fun! He is a professionally trained speaker and he guarantees that you will be educated and entertained!
Wis is an expert. He is a tax and estate attorney that has practiced law and taught other lawyers for over 35 years. He is a former IRS attorney, an Accredited Estate Planner and a former corporate counsel. About me.
Wis is speaking to everyone! Recent talks:
- Law Firm Tax Savers after Tax Reform Wis has put together a killer of a seminar on how to law firms and other businesses can save taxes after Tax Reform, including calculations, powerpoint slides and meaty handouts. Wis plans to charge a small fee per participant. Call for information.
- Give the IRS the Old One-Two. Wis speaks several times a year sponsored by the Memphis Bar Association for CLE credit. Several of his clients could not resist attending this seminar, which featured tax saving strategies for individual and businesses.
- Saving Taxes with Airbnb. Wis offered a ton of ideas on how Airbnb hosts can save taxes when he spoke to the Memphis Investors Group (300+ real estate investors) at the Embassy Suites.
- Business Tax Wisardry. the Memphis Bar Association sponsored Wis in a talk about how law firms and other businesses can save taxes.
- Estate Planning Workshop. Wis held a 3-hour Estate Planning Workshop for the Memphis Investors Group at the Memphis Hilton.
Where else. Wis has entertained employees at a number of local companies. Do a favor for your employees. He speaks to SCORE, Kiwanis, Rotary, BBB, and a number of radio stations and television stations. He taught Business Law at the University of Memphis Fogelman Business School. He wrote a tax, estate and business law column for the Daily News for quite a few years.
Other topics: Wis speaks on a variety of tax, contract negotiation and estate planning subjects. Wis has other seminars: Limited Liability Companies, The Terrors of Probate, Buying and Selling Businesses, Tax Wisardry after Divorce, Contract Wisardry (win-win), Estate Planning, Individual Tax Wisardry, Handling Probate, Saving Taxes with Rental Properties.
YOU CAN’T BEAT THIS DEAL
Don’t you know someone who would enjoy one of these talks? Call Wis right now to book a talk! He normally charges $300 per hour for his services, but for a qualified group, the price is negotiable. Call (901) 507-4274 or 901 218-7820 NOW to book Wis.
“Besides being extremely knowledgeable, he is great at involving the audience in his presentations. Wis has definitely enlightened me about tax and contract law.”
“Apart from being an interesting and entertaining speaker, I have found Wis to be a very knowledgeable tax, estate and business lawyer.