Business, tax and estate laws are complex.
Knowledge is essential
Ask Wis to speak to your group.
Wis is a tax and estate expert and a professionally trained speaker. He can entertains while enlightening. Wis is your mentor. He says: “You cannot know all the tax laws but I can teach you those that are important to you! Ask about a Webinair.
“I learned more from Wis in one conversation than I learned from my CPA in the last 5 years.” Dusty Nix, owner of aircraft rental business.
Wis is an expert. He is a 2017-19 Super Lawyer, an Accredited Estate Planner, a former IRS attorney. About me.
Wis is fun! Tax rules can be boring but he is not boring. You will love his “war stories.” He guarantees that you will be entertained!
“He explains difficult concepts so that I can understand them and am satisfied.” says Bob Laster, Manager of ExecNet at FedEx Services.
Wis’s biggest fans include:
- The Memphis Bar Association has sponsored and entrusted Wis with continuing legal education classes every year for more than five years. Wis is the lawyer’s lawyer and he advises lawyers, investment advisors and accountants.
- The Memphis Investors Group has asked Wis back several times to talk about revocable living trusts, rental properties, and AirBNB.
- Companies reward their employees with Wis’s lunch’n’learns. He has spoken to groups at Federal Express among others.
- Wis recently spoke on Judge Kay Robilio’s television show, “A Question of Law,”
- Listeners include SCORE, Kiwanis, Rotary, BBB, and several radio and television shows.
What is on the menu? Some of the most popular talks:
- Revocable living trusts. Wis’s most popular talk — how to be kind to your family.
- Business Tax Wisardry. Wis’s next most popular talk — how to be kind to you business by paying the lowest legal taxes.
- Give the IRS the Old One-Two. Surefire tax saving strategies for small business owners.
- Saving Taxes with Airbnb. Airbnb is different! Wis explains to how to achieve the greatest tax savings and how to avoid the danger of the self-employment tax.
The price is right for a qualified group. Book Wis at (901) 218-7820 Contact Wis