The tax and estate laws are complex.
Knowledge is the key.
Ask Wis Laughlin to speak to your group.
So-called “Tax Reform,” has made the law more confusing than ever! Wis is a tax and estate expert and a professionally trained speaker, Wis can entertain your group and show you the ropes. You will achieve a practical understanding of your tax return, wills, trusts, and other estate matters. Wis Laughlin keeps the Government out of your pocket.
Wis can tell you what you need to know! Pick one of these talks for a sure pleaser:
- Revocable living trusts. Wis’s most popular.
- Business Tax Wisardry. Wiss next most popular talk — how law firms and other businesses can pay the lowest legal taxes.
- Give the IRS the Old One-Two. Surefire tax saving strategies for One — small businesses and Two — their owners.
- Saving Taxes with Airbnb. Airbnb is different from other rentals. Wis explains to how to achieve the greatest tax savings and how to avoid the danger of the self-employment tax.
- Tax Tips for Law Firms and other small businesses after Tax Reform. A new cle talk on how to save taxes under the new law.
Wis is an expert. He is a tax and estate attorney that has practiced law and taught other lawyers for over 35 years. He is a 2017-18 Super Lawyer, an Accredited Estate Planner, a former IRS attorney and a former Daily News columnist. About me.
Wis is fun! He is a professionally trained speaker. He shares countless stories about the trials and triumphs of him and his clients. He guarantees that you will learn and be entertained!
Wis is speaking everywhere! His biggest fans:
- The Memphis Investors Group asks Wis back time and again for talks on revocable living trusts, rental properties, and AirBNB.
- The Memphis Bar Association has sponsored and entrusted Wis with continuing legal education classes every year for more than five years. Wis is the lawyer’s lawyer. Many of his clients are lawyers.
Wis is a popular speaker at civic and other groups. Companies reward employees with Lunch’n’learns by Wis. He recently spoke on “A Question of Law,” Judge Kay Robilio’s television show. He speaks to Federal Express, Varco Prudent, SCORE, Kiwanis, Rotary, BBB, and various radio and television shows. Do a favor for your group. Get Wis!
YOU CAN’T BEAT THIS DEAL
Call now. Wis normally charges $300 per hour for his services, but for a limited time for a qualified group, the price is negotiable. Call NOW to book Wis. (901) 507-4274 or (901) 218-7820 Contact Wis
WHAT DO PEOPLE SAY ABOUT WIS?
Judge Kay Robilio invited Wis to appear on her television show, “A Question of Law” to answer questions about 2017 Tax Reform.
“I wouldn’t think of asking anyone else for tax assistance.” Lincoln A.R. Hodges, attorney at law.
“Creative, out of the box thinking for a situation that no one anticipated.” Marjorie K. Conner, Communications lawyer in Alexandria, VA.
“He explains difficult concepts so that I can understand them and am satisfied. ~Bob Laster, Manager of ExecNet at FedEx Services“
“Besides being extremely knowledgeable, he is great at involving the audience in his presentations. Wis has definitely enlightened me about tax and contract law.” John Robertson, Principal, Cash Solutions.
“I learned more from Wis in one conversation than I learned from my CPA in the last 5 years.” ~Dusty Nix, corporate accountant and owner of aircraft rental business.