The Accredited Estate Planner® (AEP®) designation truly embodies the core value of NAEPC, excellence in estate planning.
To Win the AEP designation a member of the NAEPC must be
- designated and active as an attorney, CPA, insurance professional and financial planner , philanthropy, or trust officer.
- have a minimum of 5 years of experience in estate planning,
- Have reputation & character recognized by professional references;
- successfully complete 2 graduate courses from The American College or similar or a minimum of 15 years of experience in estate planning;
- abide by the NAEPC Code of Ethics;
- maintain Continuing Education of 30 hours in estate planning, every 24 months.